Do you ever wish you could bottle the energy of a small child? Have you ever wondered how much you could achieve with the same energy as a 4 year old? Well, now you can leave your exhausted self behind and feel energised. Achieve your daily goals, with Vita-aid and Bioenergy Ribose®.
What is Bioenergy Ribose®?
- A unique 5 carbon carbohydrate that stimulates the body’s natural energy production
- The backbone of our ATP structure
- Naturally present in every living cell of our body
- Essential in creating energy production
- Proven effective in low doses
Energy to Power Metabolic Health Wellness:
Like a computer, your body needs energy to keep running. Energy keeps your heart beating, your muscles contracting, and your brain and nervous system carrying the messages that synchronize the functions of life. For the most vital task of making the energy you need, your body produces Ribose. a-D-Ribofuranose (D-ribose, or simply Ribose) is a five-carbon monosaccharide that is made in every cell in your body. Ribose stimulates the metabolic pathway used by the body to make a class of compounds called purines and pyrimidines. These compounds are essential for the body’s production of many vital constituents, including the genetic material DNA and RNA, and the vital energy compound adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is called the “energy currency” of the cell because it gives our bodies the power to function, survive, and thrive.
ATP is critical to health and a healthy lifestyle, and Ribose is the essential component in the making of ATP in the body.
Ribose occurs naturally in your body. It is essential in stimulating natural energy production. Research has shown that Ribose reduces stress associated with strenuous activity and helps athletes reach new heights. Ribose helps hearts and muscles maintain healthy energy levels, and it accelerates energy recovery when tissues are stressed by strenuous exercise or overworking. Whether you are a trained athlete, weekend warrior or are concerned about your health, Ribose may help give the energy boost your body needs.
Who can benefit from Vita-Aid™ powered by Bioenergy Ribose® supplementation?
Everyone needs Vita Aid™ powered by Bioenergy Ribose® because it is an essential ingredient in stimulating natural energy production.
Research has shown that Bioenergy Ribose® may hold numerous benefits for:
- Heart disease
- Chronic muscle disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Athletic performance and recovery
The effects of Bioenergy Ribose®?
The lack of energy is the number one complaint heard by doctors. Did you know, that the food you eat, the supplements you take, the amount of exercise and quality of sleep you get all affect your ability to produce energy at the cellular level. Further more, oxidation (free radical production), stress, overwork, and the quality of the air we breathe deplete our reserves and energy levels.
If the cellular energy pool is depleted by disease, overwork, or exercise it must be replaced. PRPP is required to stimulate the metabolic pathway used by the body to replenish these energy pools. Supplemental Ribose bypasses the slow and rate limiting Pentose Phosphate Pathway, forms PRPP very quickly, and accelerates the process of energy synthesis.
The physiologically functional form of Ribose, called 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate (PRPP), regulates the metabolic pathway that synthesizes energy compounds in all living tissue. This pathway is called the Purine Nucleotide Pathway (PNP). If PRPP is not available in sufficient quantity, energy synthesis slows and tissue recovery is delayed.
Bioenergy Ribose® is a natural, safe and clinically proven functional ingredient that delivers the only way to restore and sustain energy. It is protected by a family of patents, with a long list of references as proof of its effectiveness. Bioenergy Ribose® is a powerful energy ingredient that has been shown in clinical trials to increase athletic performance. Supplementing with Bioenergy Ribose® helps maintain high energy levels to increase endurance for optimal performance and speed up recovery time while reducing stiffness and soreness.
The Science behind the powerful energy ingredient
Ribose is the vital structural backbone of critical cellular compounds called purines and pyrimidines. Our bodies must have an adequate supply of purines and pyrimidines to form major cellular constituents such as our genetic material (DNA and RNA), numerous cofactors and certain vitamins. But more importantly, Ribose is the backbone of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)—the source for all cellular energy. Ribose is the starting point and the rate limiting compound in the synthesis of these fundamental cellular compounds and the availability of Ribose determines the rate at which they can be made by our cells and tissues.
Bioenergy Ribose® is unique in this metabolic role. No other compound can replace Ribose in the important job of regulating the metabolic processes involved in synthesizing purines and pyrimidines. And without these vital structural components, our bodies would quickly run out of energy, could not make proteins and our cells would lose the ability to replicate. Energy recovery and tissue repair are slower in heart and muscle cells, especially after overwork or exercise. Ribose drives the process that replenishes ATP and other energy components in these cells.
Ribose is made in our bodies’ cells from glucose, but this process is slow in heart and muscle tissue. Although ribose is present in all living matter, only a small amount can be ingested through the diet. In many U.S. and European clinical studies, providing supplemental Bioenergy Ribose® has been shown to significantly improve endurance during strenuous exercise, shorten recovery time, reduce cramping and soreness, and reduce fatigue in people suffering from energy depletion.
Enhanced absorption and vitamins
Vitamin absorption is all based and controlled by Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) availability and without Ribose there is no ATP and without ATP, vitamin absorption in the body would not occur. ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism. For vitamins to be absorbed they need to reach every cell in the body; but without enough Ribose in every cell that cell would be considered damaged and therefore no other vitamin or nutrient would ever reach that cell and be properly absorbed.
Vita-Aid™ powered by Bioenergy Ribose® ensures that you get more out of your daily vitamins as the Bioenergy Ribose® ensures 65% better absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
Most tissues in the body—especially the heart—are unable to produce Ribose fast enough to restore depleted energy levels. The resulting energy demand/supply mismatch leads to a drain in energy, depleting the cellular energy pool. This loss of cellular energy is a disaster because re-supplying this energy is slow and metabolically costly. It’s a matter of supply and demand. Just as a car battery needs enough fluid to keep it charged and running, your body needs plenty of Ribose to help it produce the ATP that supplies cells with an energy current.
So whether you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome or congestive heart failure or heart disease … or whether you just want an energy boost or are an athlete wanting to achieve your goals, consider adding supplemental Vita-Aid™ powered by Bioenergy Ribose® to your health regimen for the energy boost that will make a difference in your life.
Cardiac and Cardiopulmonary Health
Heart Health & Protection
- Improves cardiovascular function for subjects with reduced cardiovascular function
- Aids in the recovery of ATP levels and diastolic function
- Improves ischemic threshold and enhances diastolic function
- Supports healthy blood flow and circulation
- Drives the process that replenishes ATP and other energy components in heart and muscle tissue
Health at the Mitochondrial Level
- Promotes healthy mitochondrial structure
- Supports energy production in mitochondria
- Stimulates the pathway for production of ATP in mitochondria
- Increases oxygen uptake efficiency
- Increases anaerobic threshold
- Improves the function of ventilation
- Enhances the respiratory system capacity
Sports Nutrition and Energy
- Improves physical and athletic performance
- Improves tolerance to exercise and low oxygen conditions
- Increases cardiac efficiency and lowers stress during exercise
- Improves endurance
- Enhances adaptation to physical stress for the inactive individual
Cramping and Soreness
- Relieves/reduces post‐exertional muscle cramping and soreness
- Improves muscle recovery following exercise
- Speeds energy recovery
- Increases energy reserves for sustainable energy
- Maintains healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue
Weight Management/Blood Sugar
- Supports healthy metabolism and helps regulate the body’s use of energy
- May contribute to thermogenesis by supporting healthy muscle function and basal metabolic rate
- May support a healthy weight loss program
- Functions as a negative glycemic sugar
- Only patented form of Ribose on the market (protected by national and international patents)
- Protected by national and international patents
- Highest purity level (independently tested)
- GRAS certified (with FDA no‐questions letter)
- Non‐GMO, kosher & halal, allergen free
- Extensive clinical research & proven health claims
This Health Supplement has not been evaluated the Medicines Control Council.
This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.